Re: Guitar notation

From: Vaylor Trucks
Subject: Re: Guitar notation
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:45:17 -0500

Well look at that, there it is right at the top of page 85 in the PDF. My apologies Mats - I'll change my template.

\clef "G_8"

From: Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>
To: Vaylor Trucks <address@hidden>
CC: address@hidden,  address@hidden
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:41:46 +0100

...plus you need to change the clef to a treble cleff with an "8" beneath the loop - but I haven't found that clef yet.

I can't understand why several people ask this question. It's included as an
example in the section entitled "Clef", can you propose any way to make
it even easier to find?

 /Mats