Sucess!! :-) Was: Re: The frust is growing up ... Was: Re: giving up fru

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Sucess!! :-) Was: Re: The frust is growing up ... Was: Re: giving up frustrated ... :-(
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 04:37:47 +0100

Hello list, hello /Mats,

You wrote:

> Sorry for taking so long.

Never mind! I'm glad to hear something helping ... :-)

> First of all, I can tell you that the latest autopackage installer,
> version 2.6.4.3 from the Downloads page at lilypond.org works
> excellently on Debian stable.

In deed, it seems to work excellently ... :-)

Now I have to get familiar with all the new features and syntax changes,
which had happend in the last month's ... ;-)

> If you want to compile it yourself,
> [ ... ]

Now, as the autopackage installer works properly, I don't want to have
any further risk ..., but thank You all the way for Your hints.

Perhaps You will hear from me with new editions for mutopia in the
nearest future ... ;-)

Thanks and Best Regards           Roland