Re: Upgrading to 2.6 Help

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Upgrading to 2.6 Help
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:04:20 -0800

On 13-Nov-05, at 2:16 PM, Tim Sawyer wrote:

Thanks! That now gets me a dvi I can preview. Unfortunately, it has font trouble - I appear to be missing note heads and the time sig is in the wrong
font.

If I do a "dvipdf volume2.dvi" it gives the following output:

Try this:
dvips -h $1.psfonts -Ppdf $1.dvi
ps2pdf $1.ps

(where $1 is to be replaced by the filename)
If you want to use dvipdf, you'll have to figure out the command line options yourself, I'm afraid.

- Graham