Re: Vertical staff height

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Vertical staff height
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:36:19 +0100

Take a look at the example called staff-mixed-size.ly in the Regression Tests document to learn how to get different sizes of different staves.

  /Mats

Quoting "uunail (sent by Nabble.com)" <address@hidden>:

Hi everyone

Being new to Lilypond I'm impressed about the possibilities of this program.

My first sheet already looks good. However there is one thing that I want to change and I don't know how:

The first staff is very high (probably due to the four stanzas) and as a result I had to reduce the global staff size, such that the piece fits on one page. Is there a way to tell the program to reduce the size of that first staff?

  /Mats