Re: Polyphony and multiple voice contexts

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Polyphony and multiple voice contexts
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 21:30:43 -0800

On 9-Nov-05, at 1:12 PM, Markian Hlynka wrote:

I appreciate your frustration, and unfortunately don't have an answer. I've only been working with lilypond for a week! But, a number of my questions on vocal scores have gone unanswered. This seems to indicate to me that the manual need some revision, as a lot of people do seem to be doing vocal work! I'd be happy to help with the manual once i know what I'm doing.

The manual is always open for revision. One main problem is that the manual editor (me) doesn't write any vocal stuff. So I don't have experience writing vocal stuff in lilypond, I don't have knowledge of what vocal music looks like in real life, etc.

As soon as you think you can help, please read
http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/documentation-adding

Cheers,
- Graham