Re: Running Lilypond through jEdit in Windows

From: uunail (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: Re: Running Lilypond through jEdit in Windows
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 23:23:24 -0800 (PST)

According to your message you wanted to upload the 2.6 compatible version onto the jEdit plugin central.

Until now (two weeks later) this is obviously not yet done.

I tried to use the downloads you refer to, but after installation of the files I get java error messages while running.

Is there any way you can help me? I'm using the native windows versions of both Lilypond and jEdit.

Best regards

Uwe

Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com.