Re: TeX and DVI output from 2.6 native Windows install

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: TeX and DVI output from 2.6 native Windows install
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:43:48 +0200

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
One of the things I thought was particularly interesting about
Lilypond was its interface with LaTeX.  I was thinking about using
the DOC format to write some prefaces to works I'm editing.
Unfortunately, I'm barely able to work in LaTeX at this point but I
think it has great potential.  So, if TeX is no longer supported,
how can one integrate music examples with text?  And wasn't the
documentation in DOC format?

Many TeX stuff has been written or revised by me, and I currently
don't have time to work on lilypond -- the next TeXLive is coming, and
I have to completely update my CJK package together with the fonts,
and this means *a lot* of work.

I believe that Art is referring to lilypond-book, which still works -obviously, how could we else produce the docs?- it just EPS files now.