Re: Maximum ghostscript input filesize? Adjustable parameter?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Maximum ghostscript input filesize? Adjustable parameter?
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 02:12:58 -0700

On 8-Jul-05, at 10:03 PM, Trevor Baca wrote:
A.  I've tried ripping input data out of "test.ly" and, if I go down
from 64 staves to about 45 staves, then the call to gs runs perfectly!

Could you provide us with this test.ly ?  Remove any of your personal
composition stuff (if you're concerned about copyright, but also so that
we have as small an example as possible) and send it to
bug-lilypond.

2. If it's not possible (or worth taking the time to tinker with gs)
could someone offer me a pointer on what file I can edit to have Lily
stop calling gs?

Does "lilypond --ps foo.ly" not work?

Cheers,
- Graham