Re: Cygwin install of 2.6?

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Cygwin install of 2.6?
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:07:33 +0200

I'll go away for some days, but you could try the current package, that would help me to test before uploading to cygwin.

Use as mirror the following address (type this address into the mirror field in setup.exe, press Add).

http://web.interware.hu/fodber/lilypond

You will need the packages:
bash coreutils crypt cygwin findutils ghostscript glib2-runtime libfontconfig1 freetype2 guile libiconv2 libintl2 libintl3 pango python

I think you can use two mirrors in the same time, that way these dependencies will be automatically installed.

I would greatly appreciate if you reported your success.

However, if there are problems I won't be able to help in the next three days.

Bert