Re: Installing Lilypond

From: Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence
Subject: Re: Installing Lilypond
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:02:23 -0700

Alistair- I had the same experience with XP except that in a file somewhere were created pdfs and logs and the file that I had created so you might have created the thing just it's not where you expect it to be.
Jay

Yoga in Daily Life wrote:

Hi,
I have installed Lilypond 2.6 on my Windows ME computer successfully but when I run it a window flashes open and then closes again... thats all that happens... can you help? Regards,
Alistair Radford
New Zealand