RE: Argument transfer?

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: Argument transfer?
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:34:11 -0500

Haven't used LSR much, but initial impression is that it good for browsing
but not reliable/maintained: see 'Caesura ("railtracks") with fermata' and
'Changing the appearance of a slur from solid to dotted or dashed'.  Haven't
noted any \version information.  It's not easy to search and things aren't
found with a search from http://lilypond.org/web/.  Most entries are
elementary and are or should be included in the user manual.

Why not incorporate LSR into the manual or Tips and Tricks?

                                     - Bruce