Re: png

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: png
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 21:52:58 +0200

More general, how do you add a flag to the LilyPond command
in Windows?

I have just installed the Windows version myself for the first
time, but so far I have come with the following two alternatives.
Maybe someone has a better answer.

Alternative 1:
 - Add C:\Program Files\LilyPond\usr\bin\lilypond.exe
   to the PATH environment variable (Right-click My Computer -> Properties
   -> Advanced -> Environment Variables on Windows XP)
 - Open a command prompt, change to the directory where you have
   your file.
 - run the lilypond command as described in the manual, i.e.
   lilypond --png myfile.ly
   in this particular case

Alternative 2:
 - Right-click on the "LilyPond" icon on the desktop" -> Properties
   -> Shortcut
   In the Target: field, add "--png" after the "...\lilypond.exe",
   i.e. something like:
   "C:\Program Files\LilyPond\usr\bin\lilypond.exe"  "--png"
 - Drag and drop your .ly file to the LilyPond icon as usual.
 - If you want to use some other flag, you have to redo the first
   step again.

   /Mats