output of vocal music score

From: Sterling Sympatico
Subject: output of vocal music score
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:30:35 -0400

Hi,

I am trying set a small vocal piece (2 part with a short 3rd part).  All
is well for notation but am curious of any recommendations for a folded
part.  Front page = cover, 2nd page = 1st page of music, 3rd page = 2nd
page of music, etc.)  I am thinking that doing this in latex with a
\begin{lillypond} and \end{lillypond} would be the way to go.  With the
power of latex to set margins and such, this looks like the easiest
route.  Any suggestions?

Yours,

Sterling MacNay