Staff.instrument collides with choir staff

From: TS Sunhede Fulk
Subject: Staff.instrument collides with choir staff
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 07:21:10 +0200

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to setup a template for my renaissance choir. I want to include the name of voices, so I used /set Staff.instrument #"Cantus " etc.

However, Cantus and Bassus are colliding with the choir staff bracket. I tried adding spaces to the end of voice name, but it didn't do anything. I also tried to google for the information, but could find any tips.

I'm using 2.5.29, Mac OS X binary.

Sincerely,
Ted S. Sunhede Fulk
Örebro, Sweden