Vertical gap between scores

From: Roman Käppeler
Subject: Vertical gap between scores
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 13:35:12 +0200

Hi,

how can I enlarge the vertical gap between the two scores in my
following lilypond structure?

\book {

    \score {
        \context Staff
        <<
            \new Voice { \voiceOne \staffTrumpetI }
            \new Voice { \voiceTwo \staffTrumpetII }

        \layout  {
            indent = 0\mm                       % Einzug 0 cm

    \score {
        \header {
            piece = "Choral (Fanfare):"
        }

        \context Staff
        <<
            \new Voice { \voiceOne \staffTrumpetIChoral }
            \new Voice { \voiceTwo \staffTrumpetIIChoral }

        \layout {
            indent = 0\mm                       % Einzug 0 cm