RE: Argument transfer?

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: Argument transfer?
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 13:02:24 -0500

Eric, et. al. -

Thanks for the response, even though it hasn't led anywhere.

Let's try the question a couple of other ways.

Can Scheme code be used within a \score block?

Can a variable, defined in the ly file, be reassigned a new value within the
\score block?

If the answers are no, do I have a legitimate feature request?

                                  - Bruce