Re: doc help: reminder

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: Re: doc help: reminder
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 16:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ok I finally got it the shortcut {} was making me
crazy.

So a first rule is every lilypond file must have a
score block. Its correlary is that it can be written
out or in a shortcut.

Great.

Now I will go back to the other thread for other
questions so as not to confuse me and anyone else.

Thanks
Aaron