Re: less than two visible stems

From: zeroguy
Subject: Re: less than two visible stems
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 18:10:01 -0400

I have a question related to Sean's post, so I thought I'd post it here.

This behavior Sean talks about with beaming rests with other notes (I do
it often myself, and find those 'warning' messages annoying, and
sometimes makes it hard to read the other, 'real' warning and error
messages); I was wondering if it could be done automatically. I've tried
using the autoBeam feature, but it doesn't seem to do it across rests.
Is there any option to turn on to allow this to happen automatically?
(As opposed to typing in the '['s all the time.)

        -zeroguy