Refrain -> 2 Stanzas -> Refrain

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Refrain -> 2 Stanzas -> Refrain
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:43:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Folks!

I've had a look through the samples and don't see anything directly like what I would like for a composition I am doing.

On a lead sheet, the words would look like this:

Refrain - two lines

Verse 1 - 6 lines

Refrain - two lines

Verse 2 - 6 lines

Refrain - two lines

In the music, the logical formation would be:

Refrain, with one line of words under the music -> Stanzas, with two lines of words under the music -> Refrain again as above.

How can I encode the words so this will happen under the music as I would like?

Blessings,

Fr. Gordon Gilbert+

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Fr. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |