Re: transpose

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: transpose
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 00:38:51 -0700

On 19-May-05, at 11:51 AM, Henrik Åberg wrote:

I had a piece in one key and transposed it to another with the transpose command. Now the piece is printed on three pages instead of two and I can't see why.

Could you tell me what is going on, please?

Without an example, probably not. My guess is that when you transposed it, the piece gained a lot of ledger lines (either above or below the staff), and that
extra space between staff lines pushed it onto a third page.

Cheers,
- Graham