Missing feta20.afm file on Cygwin - Windows 2000

From: Charles Cave
Subject: Missing feta20.afm file on Cygwin - Windows 2000
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:43:05 +1000

I have installed lilypon on Cygwin on a Windows 2000 machine.

When I run the lilypond command I get a message about a missing
feta20.afm file.

I researched the mailing list archives and couldnt find a solution to
the problem.

The result of both printenv TEXMF and kpsewhich feta20.afm both
give null responses:

address@hidden:/cygdrive/l> printenv TEXMF
address@hidden:/cygdrive/l> kpsewhich feta20.afm
address@hidden:/cygdrive/l>

I followed the usual Cygwin setup prompts and let the installation run through
to completion as it took at least ten minutes.

Thanks
Charles

Charles Cave
Sydney, NSW, Australia