Re: multiple tempi

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: multiple tempi
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 20:47:20 +0200

Take a look at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Polymetric-notation.html#Polymetric-notation
and see if it suits your needs. The main focus of LilyPond is to notate
19th century western music, but as you can see if you browse through
the manual, there's some support for more modern music as well.
I could also recommend to browse through the Tips and Trics document
and the Regression test document, to get an idea of what the program
is capable of.

   /Mats

Quoting address@hidden: