[no subject]

From: duff
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 23:12:34 -0800

Hard to see how this empty document can be of value, but here it is.

I just downloaded and installed lilypad.  It seems to have take forever and been consisting of far more than just lilypad…

I experienced a downloading error on the US mirror, so tried again at the second listed site, proceeded fine for over an hour to 98% or so, then 2 errors at end of install.  Pdf test didn’t work.

Hmmm.  Will try again from the beginning, I guess.

Can you help?

I’m running Windows XP on a Dell Latitude C840/with Inspiron 8200 motherboard.

          Pat Duff

          address@hidden