Re: Incorrect stacking of marks

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Incorrect stacking of marks
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 13:56:56 -0800

On 20-Feb-05, at 1:14 PM, Steve Dickinson wrote:

When using Lilypond version 2.4.3, I've noticed that when there is an
upbow and a staccato mark above a note, Lilypond places the staccato
mark above the upbow mark.  In addition, if there is also a slur
starting on that note, Lilypond places it above both the staccato and
the upbow mark.  Here's the snippet of code in question; is it perhaps
a problem with the order I placed the commands?

If you change the order, it _does_ change the order that Lilypond
stacks them.  We recently introduced a better way of dealing with
articulations, but I can't remember that was in 2.4 or 2.5.

In addition, I've noticed that Lilypond can be very schizophrenic
about the placement of accent marks (>) and slurs.  I've noticed that

It's either a known bug or it was fixed very recently in 2.5.

- Graham