Re: quarter note triplets just don't want to behave properly

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: quarter note triplets just don't want to behave properly
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:03:38 +1100

That displays the notes the same as the image I have linked in a previous response. On another piece I'm working on I have quarter-note triplets (6 over 4) with no extra code in them, and they display properly (well, if having just one indicator line with the #3 in the middle, below all 6 notes is proper).

If you want a 6 instead of a 3, use \times 4/6 {} instead of \times 2/3 {}.

Joe