RE: No PS file created

From: Guido Spaanbroek
Subject: RE: No PS file created
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:03:10 +0100

Mats,

The version I was running, 2.4.1 is the one installed with .rpm. I've
compiled 2.4.4 and I've switched back to it but it gives exactly the same
error:
address@hidden guido]$ dvips  -t "a4"   -u+ec-mftrace.map -Ppdf
scarlatti_sonata > /dev/null 2>&1
Segmentatie fout

The part that gives me trouble is the ec-mftrace.map. If I remove this file
everything works. I've uninstalled the ec-fonts that were installed using a
rpm archive. Then I build the fonts from source. I executed texhash, this
generates ec-mftrace.map again. And then I've got the same problem. Would it
be one of the references in the ec-mftrace.map? Anyway, at the moment I just
erase the file and everything works.

Regards,

Guido