Can't find feta20.afm

From: Erik Igelström
Subject: Can't find feta20.afm
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:32:56 +0100

I just installed LilyPond 2.4.2 on Windows XP. When I try to process a .ly file, I get the following error message:

Interpreting music... error: can't find `feta20.afm'
Music font has not been installed properly.  Aborting

I've checked, and feta20.afm appears to be where it should. I previously had 2.2.2 installed, but I deleted the entire cygwin directory before installing 2.4.2, so this shouldn't be the cause of the problem. A quick look through the lilypond-user archives tells me that this isn't an unheard of problem, but, since I'm not at all used to unix systems, most of it makes little sense to me. What should I do about this?

Thanks in advance,
Erik Igelström

Hitta rätt på nätet med MSN Sök http://search.msn.se/