Re: Install Problem windows

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Install Problem windows
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:48:17 +0100

The command to be run when you double-click on .ly files in Windows
should automatically be set correctly when you install the package
in Cygwin. The default setting is
C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe --login -c '/usr/bin/lily-wins "%1" '
which not only runs lilypond but also opens the resulting PDF file
in Acrobat Reader.
If this file association was not set correctly for you, it indicates
some installation problems, which hopefully should be cured if you
rerun setup.exe and select "reinstall" for the lilypond package.

   /Mats

Mehmet Okonsar wrote:
 Hello!

I'm totally new at this but I did have it run on Win XP.

The tweak I did was: in Windows explorer - options - file types I associated
.ly files with bash and not with Lilypond.exe so it worked for me..

may be it will help..

Best regards,

Mehmet Okonsar, pianist-composer

www.okonsar.com

Open Source!
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win".

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems