Re: Figured Bass Improvements

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Figured Bass Improvements
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:47:59 +0100

Trent J. writes:

> I've been following the developments for a while in hope

> Is it ever going to be improved?

> Any comments / hints of further development appreciated.

If you need something to be fixed in a Free Software such as LilyPond,
there are several options.  The good thing is that if you need
something real bad, you can always get it [fixed].  In order of
increasing guaranteed success

   1.  Wait,
   2.  Send a small .ly example with specific description of what your
       needs are,
   3a. Fix it yourself, or have a friend fix it; send a patch,
   3b. Make a donation to LilyPond development that pays to
       implement the feature.

Good luck,
Jan.