Re: new users questions...

From: Ole Hesprich
Subject: Re: new users questions...
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 22:58:23 +0100

Mi Mats,

thank you for your help!

 address@hidden wrote:

> If you really want to move it into the stave, you have to use the
> extra-offset property.

It works!

> The page layout implementation was new in version 2.4 and has been
> improved significantly in the development versions. I'm sure that
> this can be done also in version 2.4, but will probably require some
> lines of Scheme code in your .ly file. I vaguely remember that
> someone posted a solution to the mailing list some month ago, search
> the mailing list archives.

I tried out the code that was posted here, but it seems to be buggy.
Lilypond sais, that there ist no command \on-the-fly and it seems,
that there are some other errors (brackets). So I have still no idea,
how to get text in the footer on every side.

> The trick is probably to use text markup commands, \markup{...}. For
> example, you could add a second (empty) line in the title field.

Yeah, that was the needed hint. Thanks a lot!

An other question:

Is it possible, to force a page-break? I would like to add several
\score-sections, which should generate the voices of the used
instruments of staff after the full score. The intend is, to generate
the full score and the extract for the individual instruments in one
PDF-File.

Greetings,

Ole