Re: Macros to enter repeated patterns

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Macros to enter repeated patterns
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:04:26 -0700

joe ferguson wrote:

I'm trying to come up with a way to enter repeated patterns of notes and chords into a score by defining a pattern in one place and then invoking it in multiple places by naminf the pattern. After struggling with the problem for a while (it seems like a reasonable thing to want to do, particularly given my programming background), I decided to try a simple test case based on two measures of "Twinkle, Twinkle."
This is the score for "Twinkle, Twinkle"    that works OK:

Glad you discovered this. Some of us do this often. Did you have a question?

Paul Scott