Re: marks, voltas, and key signatures

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: marks, voltas, and key signatures
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:45:09 -0800

On 22-Jan-05, at 4:01 PM, Anthony W. Youngman wrote:

%\override Score.VoltaBracket #'minimum-space = #1

\score {

-snip-

The other thing is, I want to set it globally, so I would rather set it
OUTSIDE the "\score{}" scope, otherwise I have to keep on setting
everywhere rather than just doing it once.

Read the chapter on "changing defaults"; it discusses where to
place that \override.

Your third problem (key
signatures) has been discussed at some length on the list within the
last couple of weeks.  Look for a thread with subject line
"Accidentals".

Found, thanks. In other words, if I read the thread correctly, it can't
be done :-(

Yeah, but it's "can't be done yet".  That's much more promising than
merely "it can't be done".  :)

Cheers,
- Graham