Re: Installation problem

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Installation problem
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:17:25 +0100

As has already been pointed out, Steve's reply was nonsens, since
you are using a prebuilt package that should work out of the box.
First of all, Riky seems to have been hit by the strange bug that
gives version 2.2 as the default version the first time you run
setup.exe but the intended version 2.4 as the default if you rerun
setup.exe. Actually, rerunning setup.exe should hopefully solve the
problems for both of you. In Lukas' case, it might be necessary to
choose "reinstall" or if that's not available (don't remember) to
run setup.exe twice, first uninstalling the lilypond package and
then installing it again.

   /Mats