Acciaccature in drum scores

From: Sebastiano Vigna
Subject: Acciaccature in drum scores
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:27:52 +0100

There are other problems, beside rest positioning, in drum scores.

To position an acciaccatura, you need to name the node. The problem is
that the name of the drumkit pieces do not indicate a defined position
in the score, as they might be changed so things like

\acciaccatura tommh8 sn4

for writing flams might work with a given positioning of the drumkit on
the score, but won't work as soon as the position is modified.

I would like to have the possibility of writing "portable" drum scores
that can be repositioned depending on the drummer's custom.

For that, I need an acciaccatura command that will accept a numeric
offset, rather than an absolute note position.

Any suggestions?
--
Ciao,

                                        seba