Installing on macosx 10.3

From: andrea valle
Subject: Installing on macosx 10.3
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:31:59 +0100

Hi to all,
we followed installing procedure for lily 2.4.2 on MacOsx 10.3 (via fink). We installed fink, make selfupdate, then, with fink install lilypond -unstable", fink downloaded lily and other packages and compiled them all with no errors. But, as result, there's no executable. We only find files .info and .patch.
?
Any help is much appreciated

best

-a-

For your security, this mail has been scanned and protected by Inflex