Re: Building Lily

From: LinuxChiq
Subject: Re: Building Lily
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:59:22 -0500

I am at version 4.6 of texinfo. There don't seem to be any newer packages for
Suse 9.1, and when i try to build 4.7 from source I get a ton of "undefined
reference" errors.

I tried looking back up the console output, but I can't get back far enough to
pass the "too many errors!" messages. Any idea what the packages were that you
were missing, Tapio?

Mats, are you suggesting that make install will work after an unsuccessful
make? I assumed errors in make meant that lily had not actually compiled . . .

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:31:08 +0200, Tapio Tuovila wrote