Re: Help wanted: editor web-page!

From: Chip
Subject: Re: Help wanted: editor web-page!
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 06:27:32 -0700

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Chip writes:

Who would provide the content?

You!  Using google and questions to the mailing lists are encouraged.

Is there a specific style sheet to use

    newweb/colors.css
    newweb/newweb.css

(I would assume there would be one so the page matches the existing
lilypond web site)? How would the completed page be handled (sent as a
zipped file to a particular person, or would this person be given ftp
access to a server?)?

The lilypond website is in CVS module newweb, have a look

    cvs -d :ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/lilypond co newweb

Until you have CVS write access, a CVS diff would be best.

Jan.

I have no idea how cvs works. That's one area I just have not explored.
--
Chip