Re: copyright info does not print on the paper

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: copyright info does not print on the paper
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:35:05 +0200

Problems like this where the header or footer is missing in the
printed output, are almost always due to the fact that LilyPond
by default gives A4 sized layout and you use letter sized paper
in the printer. Apparently, this was exactly the problem in this
case, see http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2004-10/msg00460.html

Starting to tweak layout parameters is almost never a good idea,
solve the real problems instead.

Nevertheless, the bottommargin parameter was introduced in
version 2.3.xx and is completely unknown to lilypond 2.2.6.

   /Mats

Roland Goretzki wrote:
Hello list, hello Peter,

which lilypond version do You use for the following?

You wrote:

Maybe your bottom margin is printing outside the printable area of the
paper?  Try increasing the bottom margin.  I had the same problem with
the Lilypond tagline missing from hardcopy until I added \bottommargin =
2\cm to my \paper section.

I think, You mean "bottommargin" without backslash?
I did try it to solve my footer problem, but lilypond does nothing with
e.g.
        bottommargin = 2\cm

but also shows no errors or warnings ...

My version is 2.2.6

Best Regards           Roland

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing