Re: Acciactura legato slurs

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Acciactura legato slurs
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:20:34 +0200

My guess is that the hack was introduced to compensate for some
version of LilyPond, where the acciaccatura slur was curved
upwards by defaul, and was placed at the note heads or even
below the beams. The best (?!) way to find out why is probably
to try the original code without the extra fix using the original
version of LilyPond. You can also get a hint from the layout in the
existing PS/PDF versions in Mutopia.

   /Mats

dax2 wrote:

   Thank you very much for the answer, it works, yes:

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:26:38 +0200