AW: Where is it?

From: Francois Planiol-Auger
Subject: AW: Where is it?
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:46:04 +0200

Hi Mirjam!

Open Cygwin, it is a like bash shell.
In there invoque some editor in writing there an editor name (for example
pico and the name of the file you want to type so it pico mymusic.ly),
return and type in there your music ; save (in pico: writeout), quit and
invoque lilypond in this bash like (something like lilypond mymusic.ly).

Have fun!

François

By the way: Did you specify you wanted lilypond when donwloading?