Re: Upgrade to 2.3.22

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: Upgrade to 2.3.22
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:28:24 +0200

Hello list, hello Paul and Walter,

You wrote:

> Walter Hofmeister wrote:
>
> >I just upgraded to 2.3.22 and am excited about the new page layout
> >[ ... ]
> >warning: lily-guile: Must use #(set-paper-size .. ) within \paper { ... }
> >Interpreting music... [8][16][24][28]
> >Preprocessing graphical objects...
> >
> AFAIK the paper size sectional of the manual should say \paper rather
> than \layout.
>
> \paper{
>    papersize = "letter"
>
> works for me.

My opinion is, that this is not the problem.
On my machine with debian-sid, there is no such warning,
but the same problem with 8000 dpi, as described in Walters e-mail.

Further exists at me, in opposite to Walter, the problem with
the font feta-braces-e:

    dvips: Font feta-braces-e not found, characters will be left blank.

as described in my last e-mail concerning problems with lilypond-snapshot.

Nevertheless I've tried Your suggestion, but:
It ist still not yet running. :-(

I still hope, that it will run soon ...

Best Regards           Roland