Re: Adding Text After Music

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Adding Text After Music
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:32:29 -0700

On 10-Sep-04, at 10:11 AM, Jennifer Clark wrote:

The scoring is coming along, but I'd like to add notes about solos etc. at the bottom of the music. I know how to attach text related to the score itself, e.g. "D.S. al fine" and so on, but this is not actually related to any musical event so seems less clear to me.

You could try using the copyright, footer, or tagline headers -- those appear on the
bottom of the score.

If you want to do anything fancy, though, I recommend looking at lilypond-book.

Cheers,
- Graham