Re: midi output osx

From: Sean Reed
Subject: Re: midi output osx
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:02:05 +0200

hi daveA and Graham,

thanks for the tips. will oram has sent me a copy of mighty midi and specific instructions on getting timidity up and running.

also, is this a mac specific problem? is there a fix in the works?

IIRC, there was some discussion about whether tempo changes belonged in track 0,
or whether they should be placed in all tracks.
yeah, i'd read this too. i'll be looking forward to revisions there, so that reviewing my complicated notation by ear is a bit easier. until then the notation side is fantastic enough to comprise with a work around.

thanks again.
-sean
Sean Reed
Web: www.seanreed.de