Making a lilypond-book (Modified by Will Oram)

From: Will Oram
Subject: Making a lilypond-book (Modified by Will Oram)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:32:56 -0500

I'm about ready to put three movements together inside one book assembled through lilypond-book. Having only toyed with l-book, I think I'll need some help.

Let's assume I want movements separated in subdirectories, and the .tex file in the top level. How would I get l-book to read ly files in a subdirectory? I don't think \lilypond {mvmt1/mvmt1.ly} works after trying it.

This is my sketch. ly-book chokes on it. (lilypond-bin couldn't find any of my included files. Changing all the \includes to begin with a mvmt1/... prefix helped a little. Now the error is 'programming error: Improbable offset for translation: setting to zero
Continuing; crossing fingers.')

Does anyone have suggestions, or just overall comments about the plan?

[PS: I have the opera.cls document class in place, so that's not the problem.]

\documentclass[a4paper]{opera}
     \begin{document}

     \lilypondfile{mvmt1/mvmt1.ly}
        \clearpage
        \lilypondfile{mvmt2/mvmt2.ly}
        \clearpage
        \lilypondfile{mvmt3/mvmt3.ly}
        \clearpage

     \end{document}

Will Oram // Genius @ Large // AIM spamguy21
spamguy (at) foxchange (dot) com // wro1 (at) cwru (dot) edu