template for SATB+piano

From: Ruud van Silfhout
Subject: template for SATB+piano
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:10:24 +0200

Hi,

I just made for my daughter a template for a choirstaff
with 4 separate stafs (one for each voice (SATB), )
accompanied by a pianostaff with four voices (2 voices
on the upper staff and 2 voices on the lower staff).
I made such a template for others as well, so I thought
it might be a good idea to share it with you. If it is good
enough it can also be added to the set of available
templates for lily.

Regards,
Ruud van Silfhout

PS. Han-Wen, Jan: Will I be seeing you both at the EJE
concert tonight?

---8< snip snip
\version "2.2.0"
\header {

    texidoc = "
 Four-part (SATB) vocal score with piano.
"
}

sopMusic = \notes  \relative c'' { c4 c c8[( b)] c4 }
sopWords = \lyrics { hi4 hi hi hi  }

altoMusic = \notes  \relative c' { e4 f d e }
altoWords =\lyrics { ha4 ha ha ha }

tenorMusic = \notes \relative c' { g4 a f g }
tenorWords = \lyrics { hu4 hu hu hu }

bassMusic = \notes \relative c { c4 c g c }
bassWords = \lyrics { ho4 ho ho ho }

upperOne = \notes\relative c'' {
  a b c d
}

upperTwo = \notes\relative c' {
  a2 c
}

lowerOne = \notes\relative c {
  a2 c
}

lowerTwo = \notes\relative c {
  a1
}

\score {
    <<
   \context ChoirStaff <<
       \context Staff = sopranos <<
    \context Voice = sopranos { \sopMusic }

       \context Lyrics = sopranos \lyricsto sopranos \sopWords
       \context Staff = altos <<
    \context Voice = altos { \altoMusic }

       \context Lyrics = altos \lyricsto altos \altoWords
       \context Staff = tenors <<
    \clef "G_8"
    \context Voice = tenors { \tenorMusic }

       \context Lyrics = tenors \lyricsto tenors \tenorWords
       \context Staff = basses <<
    \clef bass
    \context Voice = basses { \bassMusic }

       \context Lyrics = basses \lyricsto basses \bassWords

   \context PianoStaff <<
     %\time 4/4
     \context Staff = upper <<
       \context Voice = one { \voiceOne \upperOne }
       \context Voice = two { \voiceTwo \upperTwo }

     \context Staff = lower <<
       \clef bass
       \context Voice = one { \voiceOne \lowerOne }
       \context Voice = two { \voiceTwo \lowerTwo }

  \paper {
    \context {
 % a little smaller so lyrics can be closer to the staff.
 \StaffContext
 minimumVerticalExtent = #'(-3 . 3)