Papersize switching

From: TS Sunhede Fulk
Subject: Papersize switching
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 06:36:07 +0200

This is a strange problem.

I've been working on a songbook using lilypond-book and Latex. In the .tex file, I specified that I wanted a4 paper ("\documentclass[a4paper]{book}"). However, the final .pdf file is U.S. letter.

Here are the commands that I used to produce the .pdf (all from the manual).
        lilypond-book --output=out filename.tex
        cd out
        latex filename
        dvips -Ppdf -u +lilypond filename
        ps2pdf filename.ps

The .tex file that was created by lilypond-book has the same \documentclass line as the original, so it must be something that one of the the other programs is doing.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks in advance,
Ted S. Sunhede Fulk
Örebro, Sweden