Possibly OT Problems creating bounded pdf

From: Adam Tee
Subject: Possibly OT Problems creating bounded pdf
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:40:07 +0000

Hi all,

This may be off topic but I'm using lilypond to create figures to use
in my thesis but am having problems creating bounded pdf files.
The reason I require bounded pdf is that I am using context and not latex. Has any got any suggestions?? I can create eps fine but it is the conversion from eps to pdf which is not keeping the bounding box.

Adam