Re: tempo

From: Ronald Hoellwarth
Subject: Re: tempo
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:00:29 +0100

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 05:53:45PM +0100, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> Probably, there have been a number of changes to the way
> LilyPond generates and uses TeX code, so that old hack doesn't
> work anymore. Actually, if you run lilypond with the flag -V,
> you will notice that you get a large number of warnings and
> errors from LaTeX. One solution I can think of is to generate
> an .eps file for the extra score and use
> ^"\\includegraphics{mytempo.eps}"
> to include it. You have to add
> \header{
>   latexpackages = "graphicx"
> }
> for this to work.

I tried this and it worked almost flawless. The only thing that didn't
go right was that when I invoked lilypond I got an error from Latex, but
the .tex and .latex files where generated. After running latex manually
on that output I got the dvi-output.

Thanks for helping me.

I noticed an onther thing when running lilypond. There is an error right
at the beginning:
( I've inserted linebreaks at \)

/usr/bin/lilypond:637: SyntaxWarning: local name 'e' in \
'make_html_menu_file' shadows use of 'e' as global in nested \
scope 'lambda'
  def make_html_menu_file (html_file, files_found):

I don't know python. What's wrong? How can I correkt it?

>    /Mats

greetings from crailsheim, germany
ronald höllwarth