Re: how far can/should abstraction be taken?

From: Kieren Richard MacMillan
Subject: Re: how far can/should abstraction be taken?
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:54:21 -0500

Hello, sb:

"Different Editions from one score" in the manual.

I quickly saw it a while ago, but thanks for pointing me back to it -- I think with a combination of that mechanism and some fancy block-separation footwork, I can have all the abstraction and flexibility I could need or imagine!

I'm going to look into this further, and come back to the list with an example for discussion.

hope that helps in some small way.

Sure does, and not so "small" -- thanks!
Kieren.