Re: syntax definitions (with colour values)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: syntax definitions (with colour values)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:13:10 +0100

Take a look at the Emacs mode for LilyPond. If you are not fluent in
emacs lisp, it's probably easiest to just load some score files in
emacs and see what the mode does to it (make sure to set it up
according to the instructions in elisp/lilypond-init.el).

   /Mats

Kieren Richard MacMillan wrote:
Hello!

I'm putting together a syntax definition property list for SubEthaEdit, and was wondering if there is a "standard" already set (i.e., what colours are used for what elements in Lilypond input files), and if so where I could get a hold of such a document.

Thanks,
Kieren.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing